It’s that time again nerds! This is how our year starts off. With San Diego Comic Con! (Classical Music Plays) With news on upcoming movies, comic book events, television, more stuff for your toy chest, games, and other merchandise you can stuff a chimichanga with. That’s what the annual Comic Convention is all about. Nerds galore, or more appropriately, Nerdvana. Last week, over 200,000 people attended the widely celebrated event starting from July 11 (Preview Night) and going through July 12th to the 15th. I was supposed to go, already bought over $200 worth of badges for me and my brother, but alas, I must tend to my family. Which sucked ass! But that didn’t stop me from finding ways to feel like I was there. Join me as we go through the highlights of this year’s Con.
Monthly Archives: July 2012
- RT @hindsband: is this real???? LMA on the @RoughTradeNYC best sellers?????❤❤❤💥💥💥🇺🇸 https://t.co/aA1X7uRYQ2 1 week ago
- Well of course! twitter.com/hindsband/stat… 1 week ago
- I just wish Boruto could watch the entire Neauto and Naruto: Shippuden series so he could stop whining about his Dad. 1 week ago
- Hey @AH_Michael, any chance you'll do a Let's Play of Breath of the Wild on your Channel? I like @RyanTheTwit, but no. 1 month ago
- RT @hindsband: #lifestyle https://t.co/mQwGb3PToG 7 months ago